HINGE Axis Setup for Amazon Vendor Central Companies
This is a simple registration process that takes less than five minutes to get you up and running. Once complete, you will see all your key business results integrated into an easy-to-use platform.
Need help getting registered? Book a quick meeting here – it only takes 15 minutes.
STEPS TO BEGIN: (Estimated time to complete is 4-5 minutes)
NOTE: If you already have an account and have chosen your Amazon store, you can skip to Step 5.
- Select the plan that you would like (the FREE Advanced Reporting plan is in the first column).
- Complete the business information form. The Company Name here will be how your account will display in the platform.
- Enter a credit card. This is in the event you ever want to utilize additional services within the platform. The Advanced Reporting features on Axis are at no cost. There will not be any charges to the card for the base account.
- Connect your Vendor Central store.
- Enter your Seller Name exactly as it appears in Amazon. You will need the admin permissions to your account to complete this step.
- Sign into Amazon Vendor Central, go to Settings/Manage Permissions and click [Add Another Person]
- Please grant “Contributor” permission to username “HINGE Axis,” and email: “firstname.lastname@example.org“
- Grant Contributor access to all fields.
- Add a user to your Amazon Advertising account.
- Sign on to https://advertising.amazon.com account with an Admin user.
- Go to the gear icon (Administration) and select [Access & Settings]
- Click on [Invite User]
- Add a new user with the name “HINGE Axis” and email “email@example.com“
- Mark the user as an “Editor” for all metrics except Banking.
- In the upper right-hand corner click [Invite User]
REPEAT THESE STEPS FOR EACH STORE AND GEOGRAPHY
After ~48 business hours, HINGE Axis will display your two-years of historical data and all your key fields. You can log in to your account here. If you have questions or need assistance during the registration process, please contact AXIS user registration at (833)-686-9990 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.